Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Pineapple Fava Beans- Includes a fun prototype in a cool presentation!

Fava Beans

Hey peeps! It's Mikayla back at it again with another blog, for this blog I will be explaining and showing you a slideshow on a presentation my group and I have created together, I will also tell you the experience during the time we had to create this.

 For a couple of weeks now, my group and I have been doing a collaboration on How to create a new way to produce Fava Beans and make them more presentable.  This was the challenge my group had chosen. Our ideas have been put together in a Google presentation and in the presentation includes fun facts and a cool Tinkercad draft!




The websites we chose to create our prototype on was Tinkercad, it is a very cool website which lets you create 3D drawings or crafts, you can even make a 3D human skull! It is also a very easy way to present your ideas and prototypes to your classmates and friends! Also, it is very easy to use so you don't have to worry about how long it will take you, I suggest you use this if you ever want or need to create a model/design.

In the process of creating and producing a new way to sell our product, I have learned a lot about businesses and more so, Fava Beans, I have also liked the process of creating this product with my group and I liked finding new facts and ideas about Fava Beans. 

Something I disliked was when we were coming up with different ideas and then having to keep changing our product, and we had to change our enablers a couple of times, but in the end, we figured it all out, worked together as a team and presented as a team.

During this process, I gained knowledge of fava beans and I found out different types of websites you could use to create a prototype, or to present a presentation! I also gained more knowledge on how to produce a product and how can we fix something to make it appealing to an audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.