Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Creative Writing-Floating House

It started as an average day, nothing weird or out of the ordinary, got up but felt a strange dizziness, the house felt unstable, like I was on a rocking boat, I called for my mother but no answer, I got dressed and started looking for her, she wasn't upstairs. I wandered down the stairway holding the barrier closely, feeling like I was going to faint or fall, I paced slowly towards the lounge she wasn't there, I quickly went to the kitchen she wasn't there. I started to worry, I searched everywhere, she was nowhere to be found. Then I heard screams coming from outsides. I looked at my neighbor's house it was still there but there was one little change, the house was floating in the sky I started stressing, freaking out, worrying, wondering where is my family, I quickly ran to the front door, they were okay, but it seemed as when I was asleep they went to the shops, and I stayed in the house, I was scared, lost, confused, a lot of thoughts were running through my head, I couldn't contain myself from screaming. They were screaming at me "Go back inside there's a helicopter on the way!" I quickly ran through the door, ran to my bedroom and hid under the sheets waiting for this to all go away. But I was just too scared of everything I tried to shut my eyes, open them and wish to be in a dream. Turns out it was just a dream, THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.