Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

Drama 9Ak Matariki

Maori music for a modern audience.

What style of music is this/ who performs it/ what inspires them to write it?
This genre I think is pop music, Stan Walker performs it, I don't really know what inspires them to write it.

What did I like about the music?
I kinda like everything

What did I like about the video?
I like how he represents Aotearoa our country, and our nature, and how he showcases it.

"No matter if you're near or far, we come from the land of God."
"Nō tawhiti, nō tata, Nō te Whenua o te Atua tātou."


Seven stars of Matariki 

What type of story is this?
This is a myth or another legend on Matariki, this is just a different way.

Who was it written for? 
The tamariki in her classroom, and all around.

What is the main idea?
It is her way of knowing about the 7 stars, it is her legend, and what she chooses to believe how it happened.

Choose one story and explain how you would perform it on stage:
Probably get some props and background lightings, I would get waves in the background sounds.

What would it look like on stage?
It would look very dramatic, well I'm not really sure how it would look but that's what I would like it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.