Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Health- Taha Wairua

For the past few weeks 10Ak Health class have been learning all about Taha Wairua and Spiritual well-being, we have been learning about how it can effect people's life.

Spiritual wellbeing-  It is when all of the Values are together and how people connect with each other, it is also a way if people being able to speak. It also gives a purpose in life for people, you can connect through hundreds of different ways, for example- Internet, music/lyrics, notes even nature. To me I believe that my spiritual wellbeing is very important and effects me through everything I do.


Here is a slideshow on one of my Taha Wairua tasks.




Here is a photo about things that are important to me in life and that I think, are the reasons I live happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.