Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

My Final Reflection On My Show Don't Tell post.

My final reflection-

Have I learned anything while working on this topic, if so what and how is it going to help me become a better writer?
While I have been working through this topic, I have started to learn on how to write and create mini proper stories, I have also learn't new words, and I am able to understand and say the meanings. For example the words 'Protagonist & Antagonist'. I think this can help me in life, if I feel like becoming author of novels, or if I would have a job that includes a big amount of writing, it can also help me through writing essays or assessments. It can help me become a better writer, because I would know how to use proper punctuation, and I would be able to explain and be descriptive in my words/sentences.

What activities have I enjoyed from this unit of work and why?
The one that I enjoyed mostly would have to be, creating my own personal 'show don't tell' stories, I found it very fun, and I enjoyed coming up with funny ideas and I got to create a story line while trying to get others to understand and see what I see or can imagine.

Which styles of learning works best for me, can I identify any obstacles to my learning?
I think the style I prefer to work with would have to be setting it up part 1, because I like creative and imaginative stories. I also think a obstacle I had to try harder for would be 'setting as a backdrop' because I don't think I am good at trying to get people to see the background or imagine it.




1 comment:

  1. Hi mikayla, I liked how your reflection on your learning was spot on and I also liked the font you chose as it made your writing look more catchy. Next time it would be great if you didn't write on italics

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.