Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Jam Drops- Practicial week 3

(Side note- I was away this day).
Teamwork aspects:
Task: Making a biscuit Jam Drops.
Skills within the team: Communication and sharing ideas.
Improvements: Listen more thoroughly to instructions.
Time management: They were on time.

Product/Outcome:
Feedback: It was really good.
Taste/Texture/Colour of Product: The texture was good. They taste good and had a yellow tint.
Improvements/Modifications which can be made: They should've been in the oven a bit longer just to get more of a golden colour. Listen to instructions more thoroughly and paying more attention.

Next step for my own learning:
I think that I need to include myself more, and maybe that I need to measure more accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.