Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Chapter response pt 6 Chapter 52

“I’ll prove myself to you, to all of you,” Inan declares. “You’re on the right side
of this. My only desire is to stand there as well.”
“Good.” I lean forward to hug him, holding on to his promise.
But when his hands wrap around my back, all I can think of are how his fingers
are resting just above my scars.
This could be compared to / A message I take from this scene is
Do you trust Inan? Does he deserve a second chance?
Do people in real life deserve second chances?

A message I have taken from this scene is that some people can change even if you've had arguments or disagreements on things, they can still change if you have both seen the story from a different point of view/perspective. It also shows that your worse enemy can become your greatest ally. Do I trust Inan personally? I think that he does deserve a second chance and I do trust him, mostly because either way he HAS to work with them, this being because he is a maji and he has no choice but to go against his father's orders so he can save himself along with all the other majis and deviners. I also think people do deserve second chances but it may need good reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.