Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

OMG WE PERFORMED!

In this, I have learned that working helps shy people feel confident, and teamwork is always best! Some things I found challenging were, some people were too nervous so they didn't come on stage, so it was a little open where I could see everyone. What I would do differently than before would be, trying, because I know I wasn't trying my best, and I was hiding. I enjoy the choreography and dancing, it was fun and we were at the moment. I am wondering if I did go back and change how I performed would it be better, Performing was really fun and nerve-racking for some of us, I enjoyed every bit of the performance.Displaying thumbnail of video 9Bu WEEK 8Displaying thumbnail of video 20180226_121345.mp4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.