Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Climate change.

Greta Thunberg
My perspective on Greta Thunberg is that I think she had a point and she is trying to get her point across the globe, I feel that her point was mainly aimed at highly praised people/powerful people/adults. It was very appropriate to approach her statement like that, so people know how much this affects her, mentally and economically. I feel that she wants people to know how she feels about climate changes and how they're affecting the human race and lifespan of everything.

'Hysterical' Thunberg
I think that the adult's reactions were very unnecessary and unkind to how they shared their emotions, I feel that they could've given their point of view in a different approach and that it wasn't necessary to make a mockery of a 16-year-old who's trying to change the world, and make a change to the climate. I feel that the ones that looked immature were the ones that gave a disrespectful statement and some that even made advertisements on her "stupidity".

What does the presenter suggest?
 I feel that the presenter was in the both for agreeing and disagreeing, I feel that he understood her points and agreed, but I also feel he was thinking it was maybe a little over the top, but he understood that she should be learning rather than being afraid of her future and what might happen.

How are the children constructed?
They are shown to be the victims of climate change, and that adults are depending too much on them, they are portrayed to be something they're not. They are too young to be worrying about their future. They are the victims of something big yet to come which could be changed or happen tragically.

What is the viewer's position?
They can either agree or disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.