Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Physical Education-Floor Hockey.

Hockey-
On a scale of 1-10, rate yourself on how well you participated in the floor hockey lesson on Tuesday-
I think I would rate myself a 6/10
Why did you rate yourself that way? Give 3 reasons for your reasons-
I have rated this because for one,
- I feel as I did participate, but it wasn't to the fullest.
- I wasn't really going for the ball.
- I would pass the ball to someone instead of shooting for goal.
What skills do you think you did well? (eg: passing, dribbling, shooting, encouraging teammates, trying your best)
I think my dribbling skills were pretty good and sticking with the ball. I also feel I was being considerate of others and shared the ball around evenly.
What skills did you use to pass and dribble the ball (eg: Pointing your body+stick toward your target, how well you held the stick, how you controlled the ball, etc)-
I used dribbling skills, two hands on the stick. I was concentrating but also having fun.
What do you think you need to improve on in today's lesson? Once you have chosen a skill or strategy to improve, give 2 ways you will do that in Physical Education today-
I think I need to improve on being confident and just shooting the ball into the goal if I am close enough, and I also think I need to improve on trying to get the ball if another player has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.